2. Information found here should be given the same amount of credibility any other website has, and for that we ask you to take into consideration that we are all human and if a mistake is made it is not done so willingly. If this shall happen it will be fixed as soon as it is spotted.
3. Any content found in another website that is linked by us in an article or blogroll is not our responsibility – links often change so we cannot be held responsible if that occurs subsequently to our submission.
4. Any work that is not produced by us shall be properly credited (i.e. photography, video, another article, etc).
5. By downloading any file available on our website you are acknowledging that if that file happens to cause any damage to your equipment/website it is not our responsibility as we cannot control what happens to the files after they are downloaded. However, this does not mean our files are corrupt or prone to cause damage, but shall this happen, for any reason unknown to us, it was not our intention to cause any harm.
6. The contents found on this website produced by its owners and collaborators are merely the opinions of the content creator him/herself and may not represent an overall opinion. It is not intended to convey any kind message to disrespect to anyone.
7. The opinions and critiques found here do not reflect, on any instant, the opinion of the brand/people mentioned in the article contents. It is merely the opinion of the person writing the article. None of the contents are to be looked upon as representations of brands/people involved.
8. This is a personal view blog and as such, each of its collaborators is responsible for his/her opinion. The opinions expressed here do not represent our employers or any other entity in any form or manner.
9. The Trendfolio is not responsible for any comment made by its readers and will not be held liable for them. Comments will be moderated. Any suggestion made by the readers under the comment section is not the responsibility of The Trendfolio, and the same goes for URLs posted by them.
10. Our collaborators represent The Trendfolio and their articles result from a team decision, made by editors, however, the opinions expressed on those articles may not represent the opinion of everyone working for The Trendfolio.
11. The information found on those articles is to be looked at as an opinion and advice, never as counsel. Whatever is written on this blog is not meant to be taken as an absolute truth or fact. Therefore we cannot be held responsible if any tip, advice, technique or recommendation does not present the expected results. We will not be held responsible for any harm or injury caused by any of our suggestions or by suggestions linked by us from other information sources (properly credited).
12. The Trendfolio is currently not a paid blog, therefore all the opinions found here are not, in any moment, influenced by a 3rd party. However, if at any point this is to become a paid blog, it will always reflect our opinion on the products and not the manufacturers’.
13. This blog and its collaborators will not be held responsible for any misinterpretations, language barrier issues or the use of translation websites. Our contents are written in english even though not all collaborators are native speakers. We will not be held accountable for any colloquial interpretations our text may have in other countries.
14. None of the contents found in this blog are created to consist of an offense to anyone or anything. Any form of censorship on behalf of the reader’s country is out of our control. We are not resposible for any defamatory statements bound to government, religious, or any other laws from the reader’s country of origin.
15. Limits on damages – by no means we are to be held responsible for any purchases or any expenses related to any product we have referred to in the blog. If you are old enough to read the blog you should be old enough to use your better judgement regarding your purchases.COPYRIGHTS POLICY
Anything posted by The Trendfolio collaborators may be used for other purposes as long as the authors and website are properly credited. Considering all this information you found here is free, this is the only thing we ask of you: credit the author and link back to us.
You are also free to use any photography work done by us as long as you credit the author and link back to either our blog or our flickr.
Any work produced by The Trendfolio and its associates that is found in another website and is non-compliant with these simple terms may be faced with legal action.
We appreciate feedback from our readers, so, suggestions and comments about the blog itself can be emailed to us at email@example.com